Believe it or not we are approaching our 12th year here at PipeLineNews.org. We continuing to grow, gain traffic and provide information regarding domestic and international counter-terrorism as well as general coverage of national security issues which you will find nowhere else.
We believe our current work speaks for itself, but looking back nearly five years provides some perspective on how long we have been working in this field and the degree to which we have been effective.
In 2007 - in the space of a single month - PipeLineNews.org was referenced in the New York Times, the Washington Times, the Nation Magazine and France's largest daily newspaper Le Monde. This indicates that our reach extends well beyond our shores and that our efforts are having an impact.
Just a few highlights from 2007:
- We investigated [dozens of stories and a video] and exposed the Islamist ideology of Dhabah Almontaser, the principal of the Arabic centric NY public school, the Khalil Gibran International Academy. Our efforts spearheaded the formation of the Stop the Madrassa Coalition. We believe that we are in large part responsible for Almontaser's ultimate resignation a huge defeat for the stealth jihadists.
- We continued to expose the radical Islamism of the Council on American Islamic Relations [CAIR] perhaps the most dangerous Muslim organization in the United States. Over the course of the last year we authored over 25 major investigatory pieces detailing the activities of the this terror friendly, Saudi funded Hamas mouthpiece.
- Because a strong defense is vital to defeating Muslim terror and our Armed Forces play a key role in that battle, we forged a strategic alliance with America's largest grassroots pro-troop group, Move America Forward, providing public relations assistance and reporting on their successful efforts to promote respect for our soldiers...Semper Fi!
- We provided significant coverage of the Islamist effort to subjugate Europe, with special attention on Holland, where film maker Theo van Gogh was assassinated by Mohammed Bouyeri on election day 2004.
- We exposed the radical Islamist ties of Farooq Kathwari, CEO of Ethan Allen Furniture company.
- We called attention to Fouad Elbayly who called for murder of apostates. He resigned from The Islamic Center of Johnstown PA and was denied a speaking engagement at the local university as a result of our efforts.
- We highlighted Philadelphia philanthropist Irvin J. Borowski's funding of and board membership in the Center for the Study of Islam & Democracy [CSID].
These highlights of some of the breaking news we have historically provided should help assure potential contributors that our investigative journalism is worthy of your consideration if the current state of the United States' national security quagmire concerns you.
We have so much more to do and your help will make that possible.
Thanks - William Mayer, Editor & Publisher.