August 8, 2019 - San Francisco - PipeLineNews.org - In February 1933, the Reichstag [which housed Weimar Germany’s legislature] was effectively burned to the ground. On the basis of him being close to the building at the time of the fire, a communist was identified, tried, found guilty and executed in short order - though his conviction was later overturned because of the suspicious nature of the prosecution and a general suspension of legal judgments arrived at during the Nazi years.
Many now believe that the convicted torch-man, if guilty at all, was aided by members of the Nazi party, one, because the fire became so immediately intense that it’s doubtful that a single person could have engineered it, and two, since the event served as a predicate for Chancellor Hitler to suspend civil liberties, a tactic not unfamiliar to the Democrat Party.
Understandably then, as the events of last weekend [8.3-8.4.19] unfolded, many of us who love America, cherish its values, culture and Constitution became queasy.
We knew instantly that two savage and very public acts of murder - one by a lunatic ANTIFA type and supporter of Elizabeth Warren, the second by cretin who justified his actions using a grab-bag of talking points used by the right as well as the left - would fire up the gun-grabbers.
Already, Julian Castro, the Democrat representative from San Antonio, whose brother is running for president, has doxxed dozens of people he alleged contributed to the Trump campaign though subsequent analysis indicates that some on the list actually contributed to the Castro campaigns. The clear message here is that lefties should gin-up some frekazoid flash mob to harass these people like others of their ilk are currently doing outside the Senate Majority Leader’s home.
Castro subsequently and quietly has removed his loathsome tweet, but of course the damage was done.
Demonstrating the depth of the Democrat psychosis, in a move bordering on Twilight Zone bizarre, an ex-FBI counter-intelligence agent, Frank Figliuzzi actually said on MSNBC that Trump was sending telepathing messages to his “Nazi” supporters because he ordered the flag be flown at half-mast in observance of the shooting tragedies until as he said “8/8.” The number 8 he alleged was a dog whistle for latter day disciples of Hitler because “H” is the eighth letter of the alphabet, hence 8/8 stands for Heil Hitler.
It quite reasonable then to expect that the atmosphere surrounding these two murder sprees will be used by government to justify actions which are in contravention of the Constitution. Already a particularly odious law has been proposed on a national scale, led by two swamp-dwellers, Senators Richard Blumenthal and Lindsey Graham.
The lessons we can draw from the Reichstag fires must be kept in mind during these similarly incendiary times. Be VERY cautious then, when legislators [those noted above] advocate “red flag” laws under which the rights of people to defend themselves using, ultimately, deadly force if necessary, might permanently be suspended.
Such actions will occur in ex-parte judicial star-chamber like proceedings where the “defendant” has no say - upon the simple statement by those who might hold grudges against him and should send a shiver up every American’s spine. Imagine a vindictive ex-wife or abusive boyfriend being able to mandate that your sole method of self-defense is a rusty can opener.
Getting back the so-called manifesto; since no news source of consequence has posted the 4-page screed, we will.
What follows is an attempt to organize the perps’ stated motives and beliefs. Readers must however be cautioned not to conflate our publishing of this information with concurrence or agreement with it on our part, we detest violence...but we have often posted items simply to memorialize them, so that they will not be permanently removed from the ‘Net by the Masters of the Universe as if they never occurred. In fact, it has already become VERY difficult to find the document; soon it will simply evaporate.
An additional reason why we are publishing this is that the El Paso shooter is being misrepresented by the legacy as being the spawn of Trump rhetoric, something we believe this slug’s own words will disprove.
So what follows are the talking points:
1. “the Hispanic community was not my target before I read ‘The Great Replacement.’”
2. “takeover of the United States government by unchecked corporations”
3. “America will soon become a one party-state” [sic]
4. “The Democrat party will own America and it knows it”
5. “The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold”
6. “Losing Texas and a few other states...is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election.”
7. “At least with the Republicans, mass immigration and citizenship can be greatly reduced
8. A very long and convoluted argument concluding that illegals take the low paying jobs, that widespread automation is on the horizon which will lead to elimination of the low skilled jobs, meaning that native Americans will be squeezed out of those few entry level jobs since they will be competing with people who will accept less than subsistence pay.
9. “Our lifestyle is destroying the environment”
10. “Watersheds are being depleted...fresh water is being polluted by farming and oil drilling operations”
11. “Consumer culture is creating thousands of tons of unnecessary plastic waste and electronic waste.”
12. “Urban sprawl creates inefficient cities which unnecessarily destroys millions of acres of land”
13. “We kill god only knows how many trees worth of paper towels just to wipe our hands.”
14. “The government is unwilling to tackle these issues beyond empty promises...”
15. “Most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle”
16. “If we can get rid of enough people then our way of life can become more sustainable”
17. Meandering argument concluding that even though killing Americans other than legal and illegal immigrants “would have a greater impact” the shooter cannot bring himself to do it
18. Meandering argument alleging that Americans are “hell bent on destroying our country,” “shameless race mixers...[and] massive polluters and haters of our collective values.”
19. His “solution” is to form “a confederacy,” partitioning the country with “at least 1 territory for every race.”
20. He argues that it is right “to attack the low hanging fruit” meaning don’t try to outgun firearm professionals.
21. He states that his “values” have been the same for many years, “predating Trump” and that he fears that his actions will be used to blame “Trump’s rhetoric.”
The American left has already stampeded probably the majority of the GOP as well as such media stalwarts as the Wall Street Journal into pressuring the President to “do something now” about “gun violence” and “white nationalism.”
The Crusius "Manifesto"
©2019 PipeLineNews.org LLC. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law