J'accuse - Entire Obama Administration Implicated
By VILLEM MAHERSTEIN
February 8, 2018 - San Francisco, CA - PipeLineNews.org - News regarding the Obama administration’s involvement in a scheme to game the FISA court system so that it could spy on the Trump campaign and subsequent presidency is breaking so rapidly that the entire 24x7 media colossus is always a step behind, that is the few media sources that are even reporting on what is clearly the biggest law enforcement nightmare in American history and very possibly, the nation’s worst political scandal…ever.
That said, we can now, with great certainty, state that ex-President Obama and his administration engaged in a nearly decade long campaign to attack his GOP/conservative enemies using weaponized governmental agencies [Dept. of Justice, the FBI, NSA, CIA, IRS, EPA, FCC etc.] as a multi-purpose hammer.
We know that Obama was leading the pack because in one of the formerly “lost” now miraculously recovered 50k email between Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page - which documents that both Strzok and Page were told that, “POTUS wants to know everything we are doing.”
Earlier this week we published an extremely redacted version of the Nunes memo and on Tuesday, a piece dealing with a less redacted memo written by GOP Senator’s Grassley and Graham regarding the criminal referral of Christopher Steel to DOJ for possible prosecution [please see, Nunes Memo Released and Grassley Seeks Full Declassification Review].
But less than 48 hours ago, the entire political infrastructure was in essence nuked by a far less redacted [reasonably understandable from beginning to end] version of the Senator’s first release.
See document - Unredacted Grassley Criminal Referral, courtesy of PipeLineNews.org.
Rather than burden the reader with slogging through what is four pages of dense prose, we will present below a synopsized aggregation of the new memo’s content.
Warning, the following may be injurious to your concept of how the American political infrastructure of today truly operates. Of great relevance we must note that Barack Obama has gone to ground [or perhaps has entered a witness protection program?] during the last few weeks as this story develops, when one might guess that it would be the glib “Constitutional Scholar” Obama himself defending the actions of his government. His absence is VERY telling.
1. It’s now entirely clear that there was definitely Russian collusion with American political operatives, however there is a significant caveat, that being that the collusion was between Russian thugs/intelligence officers and Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and a host of Democrat Party dead enders.
“…On the face of the dossier, it appears that Mr. Steele gathered much of his information from Russian government sources inside Russia. According to the law firm Perkins Coie, Mr. Steele's dossier-related efforts were funded through Fusion GPS by that law firm on behalf of the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton Campaign.”
2. The “dossier” that Democrats have represented as being the Rosetta Stone of the investigation was already known to be fraudulent.
“[During his meeting with President Trump, Comey presented the dossier]…which Mr. Comey described as "salacious" and "unverified."
3. The FBI used the dossier to obtain a FISA court application to conduct electronic surveillance on the “strength” of Steel’s alleged reliability. It is a well established fact that the United States has long had the capacity to grab all electronic transmissions [including telephone calls] on a global basis, so operationally the task itself was duck-soup.
“The FBI included the dossier allegations about Carter Page in the FISA applications because Mr. Steele himself was considered reliable due to his past work with the Bureau.”
4. The FBI relied on admittedly uncorroborated information funded by and obtained for Secretary Clinton's presidential campaign, to justify the surveillance of an associate of the opposing presidential candidate. With this done, Team Obama then could conjure up a reason to “reverse engineer the process” to justify surveillance of just about any Trump associate that Obama and Clinton deemed desirable…including the President himself.
“It did so based on Mr. Steele's personal credibility and presumably having faith in his process of obtaining the information.”
5. In a law enforcement/intelligence trick, a process called circular reporting is used to give undue gravity to questionable evidence presented to the court. It gains the necessary appearance of being reliably truthful upon the simple assertion that:
Well the [insert reliably leftist news source] printed it and thus, the “evidence” is judged to be authentic.”
In this matter the circular reporting has been traced to Michael Isikoff ["U.S. Intel Officials Probe Ties Between Trump Adviser and Kremlin.”] now with Yahoo “News.” Isikoff’s history of fabricating the news is legendary. It’s the reason why he has been forced to work for a schlock disinformation operation instead of one with more prestige.
Isikoff destroyed his journo career in 2005 when he wrote a headline grabbing article for Newsweek alleging that American servicemen stationed at camp GITMO were flushing Qur’ans down the toilet. As a direct consequence of Isikoff’s fatuous reportage at least 16 people were killed and scores injured in clashes with police in many Muslim majority nations. So bad was the backlash that Newsweek was forced to print a scathing retraction [see, Jane Roh, Newsweek Retracts Qur'an Desecration Story , Newsweek May 17, 2005], so disinformation campaigns come naturally to this mendacious writer.
To wit, the application to the FISA court proffered:
"Given that the information contained in the September 23rd news article generally matches the information about Page that [Steele] discovered.”
This gamesmanship appears even more egregious knowing that the FBI had previously suspended its relationship with Mr. Steele [October 2016] because of Steele's:
"unauthorized disclosure of information to the press."
6. Also concealed from the judge was Steel’s intense animus against Trump:
“Mr. Steele was "desperate" to see that Mr. Trump was not elected president.”
Concluding, the referral states:
“Mr. Steele's information formed a significant portion of the FBI's warrant application, and the FISA application relied more heavily on Steele's credibility than on any independent verification or corroboration for his claims. Thus the basis for the warrant authorizing surveillance on a U.S. citizen rests largely on Mr. Steele's credibility. The Department of Justice has a responsibility to determine whether Mr. Steele provided false information to the FBI and whether the FBI's representations to the court were in error. Accordingly, we are referring Christopher Steele to the Department of Justice for investigation of potential violation(s) of 18 U.S.C. § 1001.”
©2018 PipeLineNews.org LLC All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.