December 13, 2006 - San Francisco, CA - PipeLineNews.org - CAIR, the Saudi funded Islamist pressure group has issued a directive outlining how Hajis [Muslims who are making the pilgrimage to Mecca] can participate in the organization's cultural jihad while en route to the Middle East.
Amplifying on the groundless allegation that Muslims are continually subjected to discrimination while traveling - "flying while Muslim" - CAIR advised Muslim pilgrims on how to create phony "civil rights" cases, first by establishing a chip-on-the shoulder attitude:
"As an airline passenger, you are entitled to courteous, respectful and non-stigmatizing treatment by airline and security personnel. You have the right to complain about treatment that you believe is discriminatory."
Proper hostile attitude thus stoked, CAIR's jihadis then counsel taking the following steps, at which point we assume the organization's legal intimidation team will jump into action.
1. Ask for the names and ID numbers of all persons involved in the incident. Be sure to write this information down.
2. Ask to speak to a supervisor.
3. Ask if you have been singled out because of your name, looks, dress, race, ethnicity, faith, or national origin.
4. Ask witnesses to give you their names and contact information.
5. Write down a statement of facts immediately after the incident. Be sure to include the flight number, the flight date, and the name of the airline.
6. Contact CAIR to file a report. If you are leaving the country, leave a detailed message, with the information above at 202-488-8787."
This action by CAIR apparently had its roots in the Minneapolis airport Imam 6 stunt last month, which set the stage to help further this extension of the organization's increasingly militant tactics. CAIR has admitted that it is underwriting the cost of the Imams' litigation.
©1999-2007 PipeLineNews.org, all rights reserved.