Magic's Movie Trivia Questions:
1. I won an Emmy for my work in the television show ?Rhoda? and have played parts in Woody Allen?s ?Radio Days?, and ?Hannah & Her Sisters?. I am also the voice of Selma Bouvier. Who am I?
2. I played one of heroes in the movie ?The Mystery Men?, and in a long running television series I?m the voice of a bartender who moonlights occasionally as an unlicensed surgeon. Who am I?
3. This 1989 film is about the widow owner of a baseball team who wants to hire a roster full of losers so she can move it to warmer climates. It features a wild thing from the California penal leagues who needs glasses, and an old catcher with bad knees.
4. I am a graduate of the University of Missouri who has starred in numerous films where I?ve been a sniper, homicidal Army sergeant, Civil War general and a character known as Sam Weber.
5. I was in ?The Big Chill? but the only shots of me that made it to the screen were my hands. Who am I?
6. I am the voice of CNN, and Darth Vader.
7. In the film, ?The Empire Strikes Back? the special effects crew has some fun with the audience by inserting two common objects into a scene filled with asteroids. Name them.
8. The Pixar films, ?Toy Story? and ?A Bug?s Life? are both chock full of hidden images of this famous cartoon character. Name this character.
9. When Mister Wolfe needs a special cleanup, he calls Joe at Monster Joe?s Truck & Tow. Name the film.
10. Name the film with this line ? ?Me and Jenny wuz like peas and carrots again?.
11. John Wayne was born May 26, 1907 as Marion Robert Morrison. He never legally changed his name, but he used this famous adopted moniker in all his films except one. What name did he use in the exception?
12. When John Wayne was honored with his own square at the Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, where did the sand used in the cement come from?
13. I became the first black man to win an Academy Award for Best Actor for my role as Homer Smith. Who am I?
14. I served in the US Army during WWII as a mine sweeper. Later, I would write, direct and star in films ? most often comedies. Some lines written for my films include ?It?s good to be the king? and ?What in the wild, wild world of sports is ah going on? I hired you boys to lay rail, not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots.?
15. Name the film character who walks into a bulkhead and knocks himself out shortly after saying ?I know this ship like the back of my hand?.
16. I was born one of eleven children in Peekskill, New York. I?ve been an actor in many films. Among the characters I played on screen ? Porter, Rocky, Benjamin Martin, and Captain Daniel McCormick.
17. Name the film with these song lyrics ??Please keep off of the grass Shine your shoes, wipe your...face?
18. During WWII, I joined the US Army Air Corps as a buck private and eventually retire from the US Air Force Reserve as a brigadier general. In my spare time, I made over 80 films during with my peak occurring during the 1940s through 1960s. I was a small town doctor in John Wayne?s last film.
19. My characters were asked the same phrase in two different movies. The first asked from Gene Kelly and the second from Fred Astaire. Who am I?
20. Born in British Columbia, on the silver screen I was known once as Sephora, and later on both big & small screen, as Lily Munster. Who am I?
21. Terri Garr?s character in Young Frankenstein was once confused as Dr. Frankenstein was commenting about some adornments on a door. Name the character.
22. Among the roles in film I?ve had include being a greenskeeper, army private, and unscrupulous television executive. My real life love includes baseball and I am part owner in two minor league teams.
23. A real sex kitten in my heyday. Among my steamy lines include ?I?m not bad, I?m just drawn that way? and ?You?re not too smart, are you? I like that in a man?.
24. Bryan Cranston plays the well meaning, oversexed but generally flummoxed dad in ?Malcom In The Middle?. He also had a role in the film ?Saving Private Ryan?. What did he do in that film?
25. This set of films features the ultra secret work of an organization whose entrance is 504 Battery Drive.